Proof World War One was fought to steal Israel for the Jews.

Proof World War One was fought to steal Israel for the Jews.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 am

The first world war; 100 years of lies.

So, why was the first world war planned and executed?

To steal Palestine/Israel for the Jews!

The plan was already well known in 1853.

The following is a quote from George Faber's 1853 book on the downfall of the Turkish power and the return of the ten tribes (available here).

"The subversion of the Turkish Power will evidently occasion, as all seem to anticipate, a fearful general war. This war will, I believe, be the last under the present order of things. It will commence, indeed, in Europe: but,... it will pass into Palestine.... and, in the course of its evolutions, Israel will be restored."

George Faber and his fellow conspirators, the Jews, successfully bought the plan to fruition:

"The subversion of the Turkish Power [i.e., the Ottoman Empire] will evidently occasion, as all seem to anticipate, a fearful general war [i.e., the first world war]. This war will, I believe, be the last under the present order of things [ushering a new world order]. It will commence, indeed, in Europe [with the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in 1914]: but,... it will pass into Palestine [western troops entered Palestine early in 1917].... and, in the course of its evolutions [the second world war beginning 1939], Israel will be restored [Palestine/Israel was successfully stolen from its rightful inhabitants in 1948]."

Some have complained that George Faber should not be included among the conspirators. They claim that he was just being used by the Jews to attain their ends. To back up their claim they state that Faber foresaw the return of all twelve tribes of Israel, which never happened, whereas the Jews only wanted the return of the Jews, which did happen. Once the Jews had obtained their goal, no more was heard about the return of the other tribes, it just wasn't a concern. This indicates that Faber's notions were of little importance, and that he was being used by the conspirators, rather than that he was among the conspirators.

Other popular topics are:

The COVID-19 Scam. UPDATE
Proof that Adolf Hitler was a double agent.
A large collection of photos of Jewish political leaders, e.g., Nelson Mandela, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, etc.
There are no ancient Jewish cities in Israel, but there are lots of ancient Greek cities.
WOW; Presidents Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden are Jews.
Is it too late to save Florida from Drowning? What will your beachfront property be worth in 50 years?
The free Operating System Linux running Microsoft Operating Systems on Virtual Computers (a DIY guide).
Proof that the name ADAM is of Greek origin.

Return to History